Saturday, May 31, 2014

DOMS

Yesterday was my first time at a pump class for quite some time. The classes during the week don't fit with my work hours so I jumped at the chance yesterday morning since I was up and about to get to the gym and hit the class.

I loved being back at pump and the the instructor did release 45 so the music was like a blast from the past and I had a great time. I had my weights about the same as what I've used in the past and felt like I had a good workout.

Today I have DOMS. Sitting down to use the toilet is slightly uncomfortable through my thighs and I can feel the muscles in my back too. Interestingly, my biceps were burning through the track yesterday but they are feeling ok now.

I wish I could get to more classes during the week but since my gym is near my home and I work in the CBD it just isn't going to happen so I think Saturday mornings will be a permanent pump class day.


No comments:

Post a Comment