Monday, June 16, 2014

A Good Day

Today has been a good day with regards to my fitness and diet, and even just in general.

I did my fitness test for the 12wbt program tonight to check I've selected the right program. It marks you out of 50 and I got 65 and it is suggested if you fall within 55-100 then you should be on the advanced program.

In 4 weeks my goal is to increase this to 70, so I just need to run a bit further, do a couple more pushups, hold my plank and wall sit that little bit longer and reach 1cm more! By the end of 12 weeks hopefully this will be even better.

In addition to my fitness test I just did a general cardio night spread across the cross-trainer, a steady state jog and hill intervals and then random intervals on the bike. Then followed with a minute of mountain climbers, a minute of squat pushes with 5kg and then some abs work and stretching.

I have also been mindful of my diet today and with some forward planning have kept within my calorie limit but haven't felt hungry at the same time either which is excellent. Was quite proud of myself at lunchtime as I was greeted with shelves of chocolate on sale when I popped into a department store to get some new pantyhose but I didn't give in to temptation and felt like if I can do that then, then I can keep doing it.

So on a high after my exercise, all those endorphins must be pumping, and a day of good eating I feel like I'm in the mind space to get on with achieving my health and fitness goals over the next 12 weeks and in to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment